The research committees of Nat and Tech support conferences, workshops and other networking activities to strengthen the international profile of the faculties.
Currently no funding available.
- The initiative shall strengthen the international profile of Aarhus University as an excellent research facility
- Conferences and workshops held at AU facilities* can be supported. As a minimum five international scientists should participate in the event
- Support is primarily given to scientific conferences, but can also be given to preparatory activities regarding applications for international funding or activities intended for recruiting for specific positions.
- Workshops can have a duration of 1-5 days.
- Travel expenses (Economy Class) and accommodation cost for international participants can be covered.
*In general, satellite conferences are not supported since they do not support international researchers visiting AU sites. In general, catering expenses are not supported. If travel and accommodation costs are low, catering can be covered.
- It is possible to apply for an amount of 20.000-50.000 DKK. The funding can be part of a larger budget or the total funding of the activity. When needed the funding may serve as a “safety net”, in case application for other funding is unsuccessful. In that case, you must document the application for other funding and if granted, the Nat-Tech Research Committees’ funding must be refunded.
- The call covers activities to be held in 2021 and 2022.
Application form must be filled in and must contain:
- CV and publication list of the main applicant
- Name and affiliation of at least 5 participating international scientists
- Description of the activity incl. time, venue and duration.
- Expected number of participants
- Budget on expected earnings and expenses
Please forward the application to Kia Sofie Abildtrup, email@example.com
Review Committee: Appointed members of the Nat and Tech Research Committees, Kurt V. Gothelf and Per Kudsk